Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i am sorry

urmm it's been long time i havent updated my blog rite..am sorry.too bz wif ethg this year.had chicken pox last month but dont worry i am fully recovered since 3weeks ago.then bz conducting english course. now bz wif my recent project, tv educational program.

i used to watch this kind of program but yeah i am involving myself on this program haha..teaching!god bless!well i have already finished my degree..if u forget,i did TESL. alhamdullillah i managed to get 3.9 pointer for the last semester.and 3.65 pointer for da CGPA..phewwww..i must express my gratitude to God (i love u!), mom dad, bro n sista, lecturers n teachers n to all my students n frens for always have faith in me.

am going to further for masters degree, God willing, end of this year.but i havent really prepared for it.am not sure which university i should hop in:)

will write again soon.thanks for reading.

love,
teacher syaza

No comments:

Post a Comment